Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Te Amore ❤ ❤ ❤

★ I can be myself when I am with you. 
★ Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
★ I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
★ We're a perfect match.
★ Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
★ Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
★ You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
★ I love you because you bring the best out of me.
★ Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
★ Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.




★ I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better. 
★ You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
★ I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.
★ I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.


★ I love the way you patch up with me after a tumultuous fight.
★ And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)





1 comment: